Happy new year! 明けましておめでとうございます。新年快乐!
Do you have any stories about the worldviews of nature? Any upcoming event, publications or call for paper to share? Please feel free to contact us, and we will share them widely.
- March 3-4: Event on animal ethics in Japan (in Japanese), no registration needed
- By March 19th: The draft of IPBES report on the diverse values of nature around the world is now open for external review. Make Asian Environmental Philosophy voices heard by participating
- By March 25th: Call for Paper for the The Routledge Handbook of Ecofeminism and Literature
- By April 1st: Applications for the Mind & Life Summer Research Institute 2021, online, are open (scholarships are available)
- Readings: A few chapters of the book Environmental Ethics are about Asian environmental philosophy: Cross-cultural Explorations are about Asian environmental philosophy (Kirloskar-Steinbach M., Diaconu M., ed. 2020). Check them out here.
We wish you a wonderful year 2021,
Orika Komatsubara and Laÿna Droz
Coordination for the Network of Asian Environmental Philosophy
Leave a Reply